Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Words...

I recieve these emails everyday from Daily Word - they are spiritualy basedl can be applied to all - kind of little lessons to think about and/or do daily.  Today's is very apropos:

Words
I speak words of peace, inspiration and hope.
The words I speak or write contain immense creative power. When I confidently state my goals or intentions, I set in motion ideas that have the power to manifest in my life. At the same time, sharing uplifting words has a positive impact on others. Words of kindness and caring create a healing and nurturing environment.
Because the words I use have such power, I choose them carefully, taking time in prayer before speaking or writing them. My words create peace where there was discord, inspiration where there was apathy, and hope where there was despair. Guided by Spirit, I share words that bless and uplift.
So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose. --Isaiah 55:11

No comments:

Post a Comment